idk why introverts have a reputation of being quiet and shy people who’d rather be alone. have you ever been friends with an introvert who’s decided you’re worth their time? we turn into the clingiest, most needy pieces of shit on the planet because there’s so few people we actually can stand
That’s exactly what all the people should know.
so my dad’s friend was bartending and saw a guy put something in a girl’s drink so while the guy turned around he switched their drinks and watched the guy roofie himself.
Mass Effect + The 42 Ways to Type Laughter, Defined by Katie Heaney
(I had to. Mostly for Kasumi’s.)
Finding someone worth waking up to is better than finding someone to sleep with.
Unknown (via stevenbong)
I like cancelled plans. And empty bookstores. I like rainy days and thunderstorms. And quiet coffee shops. I like messy beds and over-worn pajamas. Most of all, I like the small joys that a simple life brings.
note to self (via bl-ossomed)
compliments don’t get people killed.
fucking hell are people really this ignorant
- shepard: my crew and i are so close we can practically finish each others s--
- kaidan: steak sandwiches.
- garrus: scoped and dropped.
- joker: shit shit shit shit shit.
- wrex: SHEPARD.
- grunt: SHEPPUR!!!
- legion: shepard-commander.
- TIM: ssssssshepard.
- thane: siha.
- chakwas: serrice ice brandy.
- jack: shut the fuck up.
- javik: salarians used to eat flies.
- hamster: squeak.
- everyone else: spectre status recognized.
- shepard: never mind.